- The inner bezel ring rotates by using the crown at 10 o’clock, and position the marks on the ring to align with any markings on the dial
- 43 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window,Case Thickness: 12.2 mm
- Quartz movement with analog display. It is necessary to unscrew the crown before setting the watch and re-screw the crowns afterwards
- Stainless steel band with fold-over clasp. Set the hands on time by turning the crown
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving;
- Note: When the crown is in the “OUT” position, the motor and hands stop. Only the quartz crystal continues to vibrate, using very little power. If the watch is to be stored for a length of time, it is recommended that the crown be left in the “OUT” position to prolong battery life.