There are times when guests surprise you and arrive unexpectedly. And, of course, they want to eat, because who goes to a house full? And then you face the task of cooking something quickly and at the same time make a tasty dish, and not settle for dumplings or sausages. And if in the apartment you can cook comfortably on the stove, in the countryside conditions are somewhat limited. In nature, it is best to cook on a grill: this method allows you to make gastronomic masterpieces even faster than on a conventional stove.
So, let's imagine the situation that you are in the country and you need to cook a dish in an hour. We will tell you about a few simple and delicious grilled dishes that will allow you to set the table in a short time.
One of the easiest and most hearty dishes you can make on the grill. This dish is truly a folk dish, prepared by all walks of life, from the poorest ghetto dwellers to those who rule this world (yes, even Freemasons and Reptiloids), just different quality of meat and additional ingredients.
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce;
– grain mustard;
– soy sauce;
1. Wash and dry the meat with napkins. If you took a whole piece, cut it into steaks 3 to 5 cm thick, depending on whether you want it juicy or crispy.
2. Season the steaks with salt and pepper to taste. Add soy sauce and grain mustard.
3. Place the steaks on the grill grate and grill each side for 3 to 5 minutes. It's best to turn the steaks more often so they don't burn, especially if you're grilling meat on a charcoal grill where you can't regulate the temperature.
4. Ready meat can be served immediately or wrapped in foil. This steams the meat, and even if you slightly undercook the meat, it will come to the point where it's cooked and won't be half raw. Keep the steak in foil no longer than 15 minutes.
Despite the fact that you need to marinate the steak for 1-2 hours, it cooks fast enough. Speed up marinating or make the meat softer will help you kiwi. Just slice a kiwi, put it to the meat and mix it. But in this case you should marinate the meat not more than half an hour, otherwise it will become too soft and separate into separate fibers.
This recipe is suitable for both river and sea fish.
– 1-3 tablespoons olive oil (depending on the size of the fish);
– 1-3 teaspoons salt (depending on the size of the fish);
– several sprigs of rosemary;
– chili pepper to taste.
1. Scale and gut the fish. Wash it and wipe it with a cloth.
2. Make shallow cuts on each side of the fish.
3. rub salt and chili pepper over the fish, then drizzle or spray with olive oil.
4. Place rosemary inside the fish.
5. Grill until cooked.
By the way, you can add thyme, oregano or fennel seeds together with the rosemary – it's a matter of taste.
It's quick, and it's delicious. By the way, it will take you even more time to make the sandwich than the steaks, because in this recipe you need to make the sauce.
– baguette or loaf;
– chicken fillet;
– olive oil;
– grain mustard;
1. First, make the sauce. To do this, chop the garlic and throw it in a blender. Add the egg yolk, lemon juice and salt. After that, pour olive oil into the resulting mixture and keep whipping until smooth. As you can see, this is essentially a recipe for regular mayonnaise, so if you don't want to waste time, take the mayonnaise and add chopped garlic to it.
2. Wash the chicken fillet, wipe it with a napkin and rub it with salt.
3. fry the fillet until crispy.
4. Cut a baguette or loaf lengthwise, then brush the inside with sauce.
5. Place sliced tomatoes, cheese, filet roast and lettuce on the baguette or loaf, cover with the other half of the baguette or loaf and grill the sandwich on both sides. To keep the sandwich from falling apart while grilling, you can secure it with a toothpick.
4. Grilled vegetables in foil
This recipe is the quickest to make and is great for when guests are almost crowding the doorstep.
– olive oil;
1. Slice the zucchini and dice the tomatoes. Finely chop or press the garlic.
2. Pour the olive oil, basil, salt and pepper into a pot or other deep container and put the chopped vegetables in it.
3. Stir the vegetables so they soak up the oil.
4. Make envelopes out of foil and put the vegetables in them. Don't put too many vegetables in one envelope so that they cook evenly.
5. Roast the vegetables on both sides until fully cooked. It will take no more than ten minutes on high heat.
5. Potato gratin
This recipe takes a little longer to prepare than the previous one, but it still takes less than half an hour.
– parmesan cheese;
1. Peel potatoes and cut into thin slices.
2. Grate the parmesan cheese.
3. Mix potatoes, cheese, melted butter, salt and pepper in a bowl.
4. Make envelopes out of foil and arrange the mixture. Pour the cream on top, wrap the envelope and place on the grill.
5. Cook on low to medium heat for 25-30 minutes, without flipping.
Unlike previous dishes, this turns out baked rather than fried.