Everyone wants to be successful, but few know what to do. First, you need to decide on the goals you want to achieve, and second, you need to learn from those who have already reached their peak. One of the richest people in the world, Elon Musk, shared the secret of how he was able to fulfill his dreams and become the most successful man in the world. Here are the 10 rules the dollar billionaire follows.
Elon Musk did not sit still, but actively worked and developed his own life concept. On the path of hard work, perseverance and creativity, he reached the pinnacle of world success and was there and shares the secrets of his victories with those who are still indecisively resigned.
9. Don’t advertise – make a product When someone is just starting a business project, it is difficult to compete with the dinosaurs in the market. You must make sure that your product is of the highest quality. When you start a business, you should not think about whether it will bring benefits or not: people should prioritize the quality of your product above all others.
8. Elon Musk replies to every Twitter user This multimillionaire has 23.7 million followers on social networks. He created a special cell for replies on his page, where he answers those who write to him every day. It gives his subscribers the opportunity to feel important and heard.
7. Read many books Elon Musk has been a real bookworm since he was a kid. His favorite book is The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams. The billionaire believes that society needs to be educated so that each of us can better understand ourselves and other people.
6. Do not use patents Successful entrepreneurs allow everyone to use their ideas freely if it is done with good intentions. Musk promises to remove patent practices from his businesses because he believes these formalities impede overall progress.
5. Money is not everything Musk does not prioritize income: he thinks about the future. The rich man thinks about solving the problems that humanity may face in a few decades, which could negatively affect the whole civilization. Elon develops, builds and expands his societies with the global goal of helping humanity.
4. If you have any problems, tell everyone Most of the powerful people in this world do not speak directly to the employees of their companies: the entire line of communication goes through representatives, assistants and managers. Elon Musk practically eliminates the role of these liaisons. It is better to listen to the problem first hand than to pass it on to third parties and wait weeks for a response.
3. Don’t waste time in meetings – they are useless All companies hold meetings where bosses talk about achievements and employees just waste their time. A few years ago, Tesla sent emails to all its employees with advice on how to improve their work efficiency. The company has never held any meetings since then.
2. To work at Tesla, you must have excellent communication skills The first impression is the most correct. If you come for a job interview and you can gain the interest of your potential employer—the position is in your pocket. Elon Musk values those employees who can express their thoughts in a correct and concise manner.
1. What are the rules? At the first interview, many employers like to offer candidates situational problems to figure out how they will solve them. Billionaire Musk does not believe in rules of society and the like. He believes that common sense and instinct will definitely lead to success. After all, some rules exist to be broken! Becoming successful and wealthy is a routine task requiring a lot of effort, unless you are the heir of a billionaire. The example of Elon Musk proves once again that the road to the goal may be long and challenging. Your reward of success is proportional to the price you pay by your perseverance and hard work.
Do you want to become a billionaire? Follow the rules!